Fertilization & Weed Control
When you want your lawn to look it's best, you can count on the licensed fertilization and weed control specialists at Olson's Lawnscape to provide the service you need. Olson's Lawnscape provides fertilization and weed control services in Escanaba, Gladstone, Marquette, Iron Mountain, and Menominee Michigan. Call 906-399-1718 today for a free quote.
A lush, thriving and envied lawn and landscape cannot do without a proper fertilization and weed control program. What good it does to mow, water and plant your lawn if weeds regularly pop their ugly heads over and over again? Besides having an unpleasant look, weeds are extremely dangerous if left unattended, suffocating the vegetation, depleting the soil of resources and entertaining pests and diseases as well. At Olson’s Lawnscape we are very proud of our Fertilization & Weed Control department because all our workers in the division are certified by the Michigan Department of Agriculture and they work only with top-notch, customized and safe substances.
What Fertilization and Weed Control Services Can We Provide?
Along these years we have developed a Lawnscape Pro Program that is now considered a standard in the industry. This premium complete program is delivered using calibrated equipment to apply slow release nitrogen at the maximum rate your lawn can absorb. Our equipment are also timed to provide consistent nourishment while the substances are eco-friendly and tailored to suit your soil’s needs. This is what the program consists of:
- Early spring applications including pre-emergent weed control and advanced post-emergent one, both blended with premium fertilizers for optimal soil nourishment.
- Early summer applications using selective herbicides to deter hundreds of annoying summer weeds.
- Summer combo application including slow release nitrogen fertilization, broad-leaf weed control and insect control (focused on ants, cinch bugs, and others).
- Fall applications to promote the overall nourishment for the plants and soil and get them ready to thrive next spring.
Don’t for a second think that we limit our fertilization and weed control programs only to your front lawn. Our time-honored method and our custom-made substances are a heaven-sent for your flower beds, trees and shrubs as well. We also attend to your mulch layers and rock beds.
- Pre-emergent weed control for mulch and rock beds is usually applied once per season.
- Post-emergent weed control solutions for mulches and rock beds are usually applied following a monthly or a bi-monthly schedule.
- While we do offer separate pest control services, our Lawnscape Pro Program also includes insect control – especially white grubs, which are common to this area and can be contained appropriately.
Why Should You Choose Our Services?
We often heard that other companies use cheap over the counter products for fertilization programs or don’t apply treatments according to horticultural or agricultural science-based principles. Moreover, many such treatments may prove harmful to the environment by altering the soil’s composition and impacting the micro-ecosystems living on your property.
Besides working only with certified and licensed specialists, we also take pride in our hi-tech equipment and our constant training sessions we offer our employees. We keep people and machines updated and upgraded to the latest industry standards.
Our customers’ satisfaction is our top priority, this is why we back up all our services with a risk-free policy: if you are not happy with our results, we will come back to redo the job for free. If you are still unsatisfied with the end results, you will pay us nothing!