Olson's Lawnscape has a long history of providing reliable snow removal and deicing services in Escanaba, Marquette, Gladstone, Iron Mountain, and Menominee Michigan. We understand how important it is to have driveways, sidewalks, and parking lots clear of snow early. Call us today at 906-399-1718 for all your snow removal and deicing needs.
Winter comes with plenty of joys, especially for those loving a good snow fight or making snow angels with the kids in their own yard. But winter holidays and fun aside, snow and ice don’t make anybody happy when they have to go to work early in the morning, spend hours shoveling and try walking or driving in safety conditions. If you dread all negative effects of snow and you simply just can’t take it anymore, you need to give us a call now!
Olson’s Lawnscape Snow Removal and Deicing Services
The industry of snow removing and deicing is permanently evolving, just like our company is. There is newer equipment and products coming up every season. Our company strives to offer its customers the latest, safest and most efficient snow removal and deicing solutions. The classic shoveling and the rock salt are not an option anymore. Furthermore, rock salt is detrimental to your hard surfaces and the soil / vegetation. This is why we align our services to the latest improvements and upgrades to meet and exceed your expectations:
- We use only top of the line equipment and trucks
- Our specialists are constantly trained to offer premium services
- We use only enhanced deicers instead of standard parking lot rock salt and instead of traditional ice melt products for walkways and sidewalks.
- We stock extensive supplies of all our deicing products to ensure we never run low of materials when you need us.
The Main Advantages of Using our Snow Removal and Deicing Services
We can come down and implement a complete snow removal and deicing program on request, or we can offer you a winter-long program.
The use of enhanced deicers comes with its own intrinsic benefits:
- The products are more efficient than classic rock salt – it needs less product to achieve the same results, also leading to significant costs saving for you
- Since less products are used to deice surfaces, there will be less product runoff to watersheds, also implying less costs and more environmental protection
- These products feature less scatter and bounce, being more accurate to their targets
- These products contain corrosion inhibitors – they don’t negatively impact your asphalt / concrete / stone driveways and walkways, relaxing your budget and not putting you in the position of fixing and repairing deteriorations in hardscapes, landscape areas, outdoor structures or outdoor physical objects.
- Our products come with a small residual effect carried over to the next snow event; this means that your surfaces are already protected against the next snow and ice event, allowing us to use even less product and you save more money in the process.
Who Can Benefit from Our Services?
Come winter and you will be faced with reoccurring snow and ice problems! But no more, as our services cover everyone and everything!
If you are sick and tired to shovel your driveway before getting the car out, you can benefit from our snow removal package which is customizable depending on your needs. Our standard residential service includes snow removal from your driveway, sidewalks and walkway to the front door, but you can also benefit from our enhanced deicing programs and products.
We offer complete commercial services, tailoring our procedures to best meet your specific property demands. We commonly service office parks, health clinics, shopping malls, banks, movie theaters, and so on and we offer all our existing and future clients snow removal insurance (which is above and beyond industry standards) and certificates.